Roses's way

Lately I have been hearing kind of hopeless comments around my new happiness and it feels like a lot of people is waiting for it to fail and say: I told you.


I may think "they say that because they envy me", and that would be probably true, but I ask myself: why are they doing it?

Probably the answer is the same as always: because they cannot do it better. All my dreamly hopes and my good feelings go away when I hear some people making those comments. "Don't listen to them", i say myself, but c'mon!!!! Why is it so difficult for them just to be happy for me? To have hopes? Why so many people thing that this is not gonna work? Why do I listen to them? I don't!! But after few times I cannot avoid to think about it. And how everyone knows what should be done? Or what is gonna happen?


I'm sorry guys, but you are f***** wrong, and I will believe in this even if no one does, because I know how I feel, how he feels, and how we feel... together.

And I also know that he is the one. No matter what, no matter how.

This is love
-------------------------------------------
-"Life is not a roses' way, but as long as we are here, we must dance"-

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ay, querida Soledad!

Tenerife

Aguas de mayo