Interesting night... interesting morning

Trying to find myself... start to feel like I'm on the right way.



Of course with really good help... because we never walk totally alone.



And also getting fun... feeling alive, and with a lot of things to do, a lot of proyects, and a lot of trips...


Feeling always the music... even when cannot listen it.




There is any easy exit? I don't think is the solution. Face to face with the life, is the only possible way... to be completely you, and completely happy at the end, and of course... on the way.


The way. Always there. Friends, family, guys, people... but the most important... myself. Don't lose it.





The only way to find the happiness is... look for it.




I love when something totally normal takes my attention... something that no one does it.




And I love the red colour... outside, coffee, heating and the best company ;)



Mmm... interesting building!! What do you think?



Soon party...  wait for us, It's gonna be awesome!!! ^^




Beautyfull :)














A city... is always hurry up and speed. What about the beautyness of the world, of the things around us?


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ay, querida Soledad!

Tenerife

Aguas de mayo