Frustrated

What a moment that I did plans for the summer!!!

My plans about starting this week a german course, with dos weeks-break for going to Spain in August, to be one week in Cádiz for my grandmother's birthday, and to spend a few days with my mother and sister in Benidorm... have become in two weeks holidays in Germany, and 10 weeks german course... until 12.October!!!

So no holidays in Spain =( no Cádiz... and no holidays with mum and sis!!!

So it looks like someone didn't give us enough information and the papier that we got from Bürgeramt is not enough to have the german courses for around 100€, instead we should pay now this course, and get free the course in September.

So me and one friend with the same problem, went to another languague school in the same city, Bielefeld, and there the courses will start in 6.August, so we will have time for getting the important papier, called Berechtigungschein für Integration Kurs.

And that's all. We have submit the papier nº1 and they will call to say if we get the papier nº2 for the course.

 That means, I cannot fly to Spain in August, when the flights are cheaper, and I cannot buy a ticket now because is too expensive. So... I cannot fly to Spain until October. 

But we will see, because maybe for the Erasmus documents I have to go to Spain anyway, and I really hope not because I don't wanna pay three times the normal price of a ticket.

Well at least I will have time to find a job in Detmold and to apply for a job in some construction company.

I also got another problem going by train because I was not aware that with the NRW Semester ticket we can go to Ösnabruck, or Münster, from Detmold, but not from the first to the second, way which is part of the fastest way from Detmold to Münster. Anyway, they took my ID-CARD (yes, I know...) and gave me a bill by 40€. Tomorrow I have to call them and say that I didn't know and bla, bla, bla... but maybe I have to pay it anyway, which SUCKS.

And if that doesn't look enough good.... I stil didn't get the semester ticket, I don't know absolutly nothing from the spanish erasmus coordinator from my school. I don't know if they got my last document (sent two months ago) or if should do a new one, but of course, everyone is on holidays!!!

I got as well a letter from Krankentransportierung saying that the adress from the insurance card is wrong and they couldn't send the bill. AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok. Now I have to send them the adress, which I don't have any idea how to get!!

So.. between the german course, the holidays, the train shit, the erasmus documents and the letter... is being too much.

And of course, I don't stop to realise how people are in reality. How friends are in reality. 

What the fuck is going on this planet???

And thanks for rain. It's what I most needed!!

I miss my familiy, my guys in Spain, my incredible father, my lovely mother and my crazy sister. Everyone there... It's being too much :(

And I don't know when I'll can go...

Comentarios

  1. But, maybe someone are waiting for you in october??? hehehehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeha! Finally everything makes sense :) Finally, going so late to Spain was the best idea :)

    Best regards from Detmold (Germany)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Ay, querida Soledad!

Tenerife

El verano ya llegó